LeadBolt is proud to announce that we were recently honored by the Export Council of Australia for our contribution to international trade, strong export sales and the creation of jobs nationally. While we were proud to represent NSW as a regional finalist earlier in the year, we are truly humbled to have been recognized as the national winner for our category.
It is extremely meaningful to the LeadBolt team to have been recognized as part of an elite group of Australian businesses who have demonstrated strong leadership in an increasingly complex international landscape. We are thrilled to know that our growth has made an impact on the creation of jobs nationally as well as to the strong export sales from Australia.
“The Export Council of Australia would particularly like to congratulate the NSW winners this year, Animal Logic, LeadBolt, RØDE Microphones and SWA Water Australia, for representing NSW nationally through their excellent performance in exports.
The four winners from the Premier’s NSW Export Awards: Animal Logic, LeadBolt, RØDE Microphones & SWA Water Australia, highlight that through a combination of both business and technological innovation Australian companies can take on the world and win.” – Lisa McAuley, Chief Operating Officer – Export Council of Australia
LeadBolt would like to offer our sincere Congratulations to each of the other national Category winners for their outstanding international success in their respective categories:
- Walnuts Australia (Agribusiness Award)
- RightShip (Business Services Award)
- Animal Logic (Creative Industries Award)
- Monash University (Education and Training Award)
- Ecotech (Environmental Solutions Award)
- Aspen Medical (Health and Biotechnology Award)
- LeadBolt (Information and Communication Technology Award)
- Cardno (Infrastructure and Construction Award)
- RØDE Microphones (Manufacturing Award)
- Otraco International (Minerals and Energy Award)
- Tasmanian Quality Meats (Regional Exporter Award)
- SWA Water Australia (Small Business Award)