Does your mobile marketing reach include users on TikTok, the world’s fastest-growing social media app?
Don’t miss another minute to reach this young, engaged, and lucrative global audience.
Here’s what advertisers need to know at a glance:
What is TikTok?
Designed for the new generation of creators, TikTok, the popular short-video social platform, lets users create 15-second mobile videos, sound-tracked by music clips to share with their friends around the world. This is where the new generation expresses their imagination and creativity. If you remember musical.ly, you’re already ahead because TikTok acquired the company in 2018 (parent company ByteDance).
TitkTok Data Marketers Can’t Ignore
TikTok was the most downloaded iOs App for the fifth consecutive quarter since 2018. In fact, the app ranked top on both App Store and Google Play in U.S., Japan, Germany, France,Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
TikTok has now been installed by more than 1.2 billion App Store and Google Play users globally (Sensor Tower, May 2019).
Audience demographics include:
- More than 500M Monthly Active Users + growing
- Of these 500 million MAUs, 26.5 million are from the U.S.
- India represents the app’s largest user base (43%)
- The source for Gen Z: 66% of users are younger than 30-years-old; 86% are ages 18 – 34
- Highly engaged users: 91% liked, commented on, or shared a video
- Users who spend: the app is poised to reach $100 million gross revenue by the end of June
Are you ready to tap into this powerful source?
TikTok supports a variety of ad formats, such as:
- Brand Takeover
- Native Video
- One Day Max (the first video users see when they first open up the app in a day.)
Let’s Get Your Campaign on TikTok
Leadbolt is proud to be working directly with TokTok for performance advertising (a privilege that is only available to a select number of agencies overseas).
Want to Learn More about Leadbolt’s All-Inclusive Media Buying Service and TikTok ad opportunities?
Email the Leadbolt team: email@example.com