This January 25-26, 2018, more than 100,000 visitors will descend onto Taipei Game Show (TGS) in Taiwan. Held by Taipei Computer Association (TCA), the game-centric event has become one of the most important platforms in the Asian market, famous for showcasing the latest trends, the best gameplay experiences and introducing foreign games to the global market.
Facts about the Taiwanese game market:
- The Taiwanese game market will grow from $1.26 billion in 2016 to $2.8 billion by 2021
- Tawain is the 15th-largest PC and mobile games market worldwide
- Mobile games account for 53% of games revenue
- By 2021, more than half the Taiwanese population will be playing mobile games (total population is 23.5 million)
- Chinese mobile games dominate the top ten games in Taiwan for both iOS and Android
- Taiwan has fewer regulations than markets like China, offering an advantage to game publishers
Source: Niko Partners, October 2017
Grow Your Mobile Game!
Game Developers, Publishers, and Advertisers can meet us in the B2B Zone. Our campaign experts will help you maximize your performance:
- Promote your mobile game to a global audience – over 165 countries!
- Promote your game to regional audiences in the Taiwan, China and Asia territories
- Attract the highest quality users to boost Retention and ROI for your game
- Monetize your game for maximum returns, and engage players with our latest high-performance mobile ad formats: Mobile Playable Ads, Mobile Native Ads Rewarded Video Ads
Where to find us:
Taipei Game Show 2018
Taipei World Trade Center – B2B Zone
Our mobile advertising campaign experts will be there to answer your questions about the most effective ways to monetize your game apps, and acquire quality new users at scale.
If you’d like to schedule time with one of our Account Managers at the show, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org