Why an online only strategy is not enough these days…
Mobile is here to stay. The technology and business behind the industry is still evolving, but mobile devices are becoming more ubiquitous all the time. We are still in a transitionary period – with mobile usage growing faster than ad dollars are moving to mobile – but now is the time to embrace mobile and think seriously about how the technology can help the bottom line of your business as well as helping you attract new customers and grow.
Why a Mobile Strategy is Needed
Consider the following before making a decision on whether a dedicated mobile strategy is needed or not. Having a wide reaching “Internet strategy” is not enough these days.
- Mobile is Different – Beyond the smaller screen size, mobile advertising is different than traditional marketing in many different respects. Understanding the different technologies that are available is tough without a specific plan to learn more about mobile.
- Mobile is Growing – Consumers are searching, buying, communicating and playing on mobile devices more – and numbers are continuing to grow. All signs point to mobile playing a huge role in media consumption in the future.
- Mobile is Complicated – In some ways, mobile advertising can be complicated and confusing for some people. Blindly struggling how to learn to make mobile work for you without a plan can make it even more complex.
How We Can Help
Here are some of the ways we can help you develop a mobile strategy that is right for you and your business.
- Understanding the Options – One of the first things we can do is help you understand all of the options that are available to you. This is an important step before coming up with a mobile strategy for your company.
- Answering Questions – Questions are common with those who are just beginning to develop a mobile marketing or publishing strategy. At LeadBolt, we make sure you have answers to all of your questions.
- Coming up with a Plan – After explaining the options available and answering your questions, we can help come up with a plan that will work for your specific needs. The mobile strategy of each company is going to be different.
- Offering Solutions – From mobile advertisers to marketers to developers to publishers, we have solutions for everyone. Coming up with questions and problems that need to be solved is the easy part of developing a mobile strategy. Having solutions you can put to use right away is another matter entirely.
If you do not have a separate mobile marketing strategy, you need to start planning for one right now. We can help. At LeadBolt, we have a staff of professionals who live and breathe the mobile industry. Whether you have a question on how we can help you develop a mobile ad strategy or you want to sign-up and get started implementing your own mobile plans right away, contact us today to learn more.